- The Intermediary shall take all reasonable measures to secure its computer resource and information contained therein following the reasonable security practices and procedures as prescribed in the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal Information) Rules, 2011;
- The Intermediary shall publish on its website the name of the Grievance Officer and his contact details as well as mechanism by which users or any victim who suffers as a result of access or usage of computer resource; and
- The Intermediary shall strictly follow the provisions of the IT Act or any other laws for the time being in force.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
It covers the following:
- What information is collected;
- Where information is collected from;
- Why information is collected;
- How information is collected (including cookies and other tracking technologies);
- To whom is the information being shared with or sold; and
- What right users have over the data.
The content of this article is intended to provide general guidance on the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.
Key words: Privacy, Data Privacy, FAQs.